May 31, 2024 - TGIF's dinner time! What's on your table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kathleen

Cupcake
We had baked potatoes that you could cover in whatever you want: chili, butter, sour cream, cheese, onions, etc. Here is mine!

20240531_182514.jpg

I made a Thai green curry with pork and lots of veggies. I used Blue Dragon Thai green curry paste. I had that on brown basmati rice. It was delicious, but even a single serving was more than I felt comfortable eating, so there are some leftovers that I might finish later today (or not). I recently learned that the correct way to eat Thai food that is typically served with rice is with a fork and a spoon. In Thailand chopsticks are for noodles in soup and for Chinese food.

Thai green curry with pork served on brown basmati rice.jpg

I made a Thai green curry with pork and lots of veggies. I used Blue Dragon Thai green curry paste. I had that on brown basmati rice. It was delicious, but even a single serving was more than I felt comfortable eating, so there are some leftovers that I might finish later today (or not). I recently learned that the correct way to eat Thai food that is typically served with rice is with a fork and a spoon. In Thailand chopsticks are for noodles in soup and for Chinese food.

View attachment 69438
So, I almost finished the leftovers yesterday. By the time there was about 2 tablespoons left I had to quit. The balance of meat to veg was too low. I got so tired of this that I probably won't make it or anything similar for several months, if not longer.

Back
Top Bottom