Kitchen "Candy" ~ Or, Look What I Just Got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have ones that are similar to FrankZ's bowls. I got 8 of them, many years ago, at Ikea. Still have 7 of them! We had a set similar to K-Girl's, with a set of dishes...but there were no longer 8 of everything or even 6, if memory serves...so we donated that set to a friend in need, before we moved to the PNW. He also got everything left in the freezer that didn't fit in the RV's freezer!

K-Girl, those look like they could be the albino version of my flat soup/salad bowls I have from Pfaltzgraff. I really like the size/shape of those bowls. Did you use them for pasta yet?

They look flat and wide to me, too. And one can never have too many dishes. In my opinion, there is no such thing.

YES CG!!!!
Sunday Pasta Dinner this evening.
Love these bowls.

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

I ordered this. I made my first batch of teeny weeny waffles.

mini_waffles_062122_1_img_9749-jpg.50814

I have one in ichigan. If you get a mini waffle maker, I recomend the Belgian style waffles (yeast risen), or one with multiple plates. They can be found online. The multi-plate version usually has plates for Belgian waffles, regular waffles, a flat grill, and panini press/sandwich maker. Look at quality names such as Breville, and such.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Our Aldi store has those. It was hard for me to resist buying one.

Ross

Amazon has it for 46%. At $12 it wasn’t to bad. Next time I may make a double batch and freeze individually in the old fashioned flap sandwich bags. Pop frozen waffles into toaster.

Amazon has it for 46%. At $12 it wasn’t to bad. Next time I may make a double batch and freeze individually in the old fashioned flap sandwich bags. Pop frozen waffles into toaster.
Correction - Amazon has it for 46% OFF.

I have one in ichigan. If you get a mini waffle maker, I recomend the Belgian style waffles (yeast risen), or one with multiple plates. They can be found online. The multi-plate version usually has plates for Belgian waffles, regular waffles, a flat grill, and panini press/sandwich maker. Look at quality names such as Breville, and such.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
This one is fine for plain waffles, which is all I want at the moment. It works great. Nice and small, so easy to store and a low price. If I ever want one that does all those things, I'll look for one of those.

Uh, oh!!! Msmofet, have you tried making Mashed Potato Waffles? I just spotted a few recipes. I've not tried them, but they look yummy. Kind of an alternative to Potato Cakes? I've got to try them!

Uh, oh!!! Msmofet, have you tried making Mashed Potato Waffles? I just spotted a few recipes. I've not tried them, but they look yummy. Kind of an alternative to Potato Cakes? I've got to try them!
Recipe link?

Bacon makes everything better, msm! :yum:

That's a cute little waffle maker - "little" being the operative word. BB&B had a couple similar to what you bought on their mark-down shelf last time I was there. Almost bought one. Decided I didn't need yet another toy after getting my new bread machine and the (evil) ice cream maker. I have a waffle iron that makes two standard size rectangular ones. I'll just have to be happy with that one...:neutral:

Back
Top Bottom