Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder where msmofet is right now. She posts something most every day, but she hasn't been here in over a week. I hope it's for something fun like vacation and not that she's not feeling well.

Hmmm...now that you mention it, that's what missing! msmofet! I hope she chimes in soon to tell us all about it...whatever "it" may be!

I wonder where msmofet is right now. She posts something most every day, but she hasn't been here in over a week. I hope it's for something fun like vacation and not that she's not feeling well.

Hmmm...now that you mention it, that's what missing! msmofet! I hope she chimes in soon to tell us all about it...whatever "it" may be!

Good news, she just posted her supper in tonight's supper thread.

Anyone hear from Pepperhead recently ? He's usually pretty active, especially this time of year with the gardening posts.

No, but now that you mention it, I haven't seen anything from him in a few while. I just checked his profile. It says, "Last Activity: 05-12-2022 03:29 PM". That's a while now. I hope he is okay.

I'd swear I just saw Souschef posting in a thread about translating recipes. Since I don't think that thread will get the attention that Souschef's appearance deserves, I'm mentioning it here.

Good to see you. How/where is Kay?

No, but now that you mention it, I haven't seen anything from him in a few while. I just checked his profile. It says, "Last Activity: 05-12-2022 03:29 PM". That's a while now. I hope he is okay.
Thanks - I'm back, I hope. I was helping some friends and a family member, due to some problems, though I've been spending most of the time outside, believe me! Seems I always do that at this time of year.

I'm getting worried about Ross, AKA Just Cooking. He hasn't posted since 6-26. I sent him a note about a week and a half ago, but no reply. When we've PM'd each other in the past, he's always been quick with a reply. With the medical issues he's been experiencing on and off this year, I hope he's just ignoring us because he had something else going on, and not the "other" reason. :ermm: It seemed like he had his heart issues under control after this last round of doctor and hospital visits...

Thought I would let those of you who remember @tinlizzie know that she came out the other side of Ian alive and mostly intact. A few trees on her property lost big branches, and flood waters got close to her door, but she and her house are fine. She's not at the coast, living east of Fort Myers property, but hurricane winds pay no attention to municipal lines. I sure was relieved when I heard from her...

Back
Top Bottom