What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy,
If you go to IMDB, type in Sherlock and the first preview they show is of the one I watched. It goes on to others but it's that first one, for which I cannot find the season nor the episode.

Edit:
think I've found it is called "It's Not a Game Anymore" Season 4
I used the date shown on the trailer in a search and the above is what came up. 01.01.2017

Last edited:
Andy,
If you go to IMDB, type in Sherlock and the first preview they show is of the one I watched. It goes on to others but it's that first one, for which I cannot find the season nor the episode.

Edit:
think I've found it is called "It's Not a Game Anymore" Season 4
I used the date shown on the trailer in a search and the above is what came up. 01.01.2017
That's the tv series I mentioned originally. It stars Benedict Cumberbatch. The guy in the trailer. It's labeled Season 4. We just started @ Season 1.

That's the tv series I mentioned originally. It stars Benedict Cumberbatch. The guy in the trailer. It's labeled Season 4. We just started @ Season 1.
I wish they did more new episodes of Sherlock.

LOL, trust Prime and Netflix, things come and go. Will try to find Season 1. I've also started rewatching Death in Paradise but they stopped at Season 1. Such a pain!

Ok - figured how to do it and found Season 1 of Sherlock. Just watching Episode 1 now.

LOL, trust Prime and Netflix, things come and go. Will try to find Season 1. I've also started rewatching Death in Paradise but they stopped at Season 1. Such a pain!

Ok - figured how to do it and found Season 1 of Sherlock. Just watching Episode 1 now.
I'm watching season one on HULU.

Watched the film Babylon on three different evenings, I had to split it up, longer than three hours!
What can I say? Pure chaos, that's the only description I can think of.😳

I was traveling by plane and I decided to watch something. Challengers, by now it should be obvious to anybody who reads this thread, that i am a magnet for idiotic movies. Can I use that word? Well, it was.

Watched the film Babylon on three different evenings, I had to split it up, longer than three hours!
What can I say? Pure chaos, that's the only description I can think of.😳
This movie is for people who are looking for more than just eye candy in films - they want food for thought and nourishment for the soul too.

Back
Top Bottom