Tonight's meal - November 3, 2022?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
As I write this, it's 76F. Unheard of for our area and the time of year, but no complaints here.

Our meal tonight will include garlic/butter fresh shrimp, fried green tomatoes and more of our "anniversary" cake.

The tomatoes are in honor of our delightful summerlike day!!!

I had to go to Walmart today and got a sub while I was there - Chicken Bacon Ranch. I could only eat half of it, so I'm having the other half for supper tonight.

Kielbasa, home fries and broccoli.

IMG_0492.jpeg

I wasn't inspired to make something simple and I didn't have time to make something more complicated, before DH was scheduled to participate in one of his weekly, online, role playing games. So, we ordered burgers.

We had salads (because the weather is warm) and soup (because I had a taste for it). I made the Original Shrimp Soup recipe from the Dixie Crossings website. Had just enough left over to share with my soup loving neighbor tomorrow.

Had the last of the pork chop stuffed with mushrooms and spinach.
It survived the freezing surprisingly well. delish!

Found the pic. Chicken breast & Butterflied Pork Chop. Circled is the chop, half of that was plenty for my supper. they were huge!
20221005_Chef J mushroom stuffed partial.jpg

Last edited:
Glazed boneless chicken breast, jasmine rice, sautéed tiny zucchini, and mushrooms.

glazed_chicken_110322_IMG_0238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom