Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And then there are the ones that sleep, sleep, sleep, but also like to wake you up several times a night because they are lonely and need pets and a little conversation or to tell you that the food bowel is dangerously low or empty and they might starve to death or they are just checking to make sure you are okay via paw pets on your face or kneading or a cold wet nose kiss on the lips. Oh, then there are the middle of the night zoomies.

In later life? Kittens have lazy moments....just briefer intervals. :LOL:

20240723_214411 (1).jpg
20240722_101106.jpg
20240718_191518 (1).jpg

I was looking for doggy treats to make for my son and his roommate's little bulldog pup. They made it home to north dakota just fine, and no pup accidents.:LOL:
I found Janet H's recipe here
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup mashed banana (1 ripe banana)
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 egg white, lightly beaten, for brushing

Directions
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Stir together the egg, peanut butter, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
Stir in the flour and oats; mix well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface and roll to 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter or simply cut into 1' x 2' rectangles.
Place on baking sheet and brush tops with egg white.
Bake biscuits in preheated oven until dried and golden brown, about 30 minutes (depending on size).
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.

I was looking for doggy treats to make for my son and his roommate's little bulldog pup. They made it home to north dakota just fine, and no pup accidents.:LOL:
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats

Directions
Stir together the egg, peanut butter, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter or simply cut into 1' x 2' rectangles.
Bake biscuits in preheated oven until dried and golden brown, about 30 minutes (depending on size).
Just make sure to check the ingredient list on the peanut butter. Some peanut butter contains xylitol, which is safe for humans, but it's toxic to dogs.

1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats

Directions

The pugs really like the baby food and liver treats. Just remember, no preservatives, means keep in the freezer and thaw as needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom