Help me to make homemade subway-style bread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you like yeast rolls, these can be shaped into sub rolls. I made some of the dough into hotdog buns once. The shaping will probably take some practice, but it worked. To give them more flavor, you can mix dried herbs into the dough or brush them with garlic butter before baking.
40-Minute Hamburger Buns
I love yeast rolls. I made some from a recipe not long ago that my wife and granddaughter liked. I didn't. I guess my expectations are high.
We had a restaurant called "Quincy's" that is no longer here. They made the most fabulous yeast rolls known to man. This roll was my goal and I did not reach it.....lol
I will check out your link. Thanks GG!

I love yeast rolls. I made some from a recipe not long ago that my wife and granddaughter liked. I didn't. I guess my expectations are high.
We had a restaurant called "Quincy's" that is no longer here. They made the most fabulous yeast rolls known to man. This roll was my goal and I did not reach it.....lol
I will check out your link. Thanks GG!
Good luck!

I think I've asked the same question years ago and somebody had good suggestion. Use the search here.
P.S. I admit I never got around making the bread. My goal though was not the taste, but rather the consistency.

I don't suppose you could go in and ask to purchase just the bread? Probably not, but it's a thought. I too love that bread. The smell of it is intoxicating and the first thing to slap you in the face when you walk in the door. There's no mistaking the smell of Subway's bread and if I could get my house to smell like that, I'd be a happy camper. :yum:

I made my own hoagie rolls once that were pretty good. But that was one of those rare "Hey, I think I'll bake something" moments, because I dislike baking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom