Help me make my first Japanese curry dish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well done!
Once you get a bit more into curries (esp the Indian ones) you'll find that there will almost always something hot but also something cooling to the side (like plain rice, raita, or a salad etc)
I hope you continue trying new dishes and let us know :)

Good job! I agree with Badjak - now that you've gotten started, you can have great fun exploring the world of curries - Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, etc. They all offer something different.

well done!
Once you get a bit more into curries (esp the Indian ones) you'll find that there will almost always something hot but also something cooling to the side (like plain rice, raita, or a salad etc)
I hope you continue trying new dishes and let us know :)
Good job! I agree with Badjak - now that you've gotten started, you can have great fun exploring the world of curries - Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, etc. They all offer something different.
Thanks! I also found an online store here in Greece with Asian ingredients that is very convenient and quite cheap, only 3$ for shipping 5kg of food in total!

I've been to Japan three times and never encountered a curry. I don't think it is traditional so you can do the idea however you like you like I think. Curry is very common in Indian cuisine.

I've been to Japan three times and never encountered a curry. I don't think it is traditional so you can do the idea however you like you like I think. Curry is very common in Indian cuisine.
Despite the fact that you never encountered it, it is a well-known dish there. It was brought to Japan by the British Navy. Read more: The Origins of Japanese Curry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom