Friday, Feb. 9, '24 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
Quiche
Potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, peppers. Tofu almond milk batter w/spices and herbs.
quiche-001.jpg

I made some veggie stock, so I could make gravy with BTB, the veggie stock, mushroom seasoning, fish sauce, Worcestershire, and a blob of butter. I heated the leftover meatloaf, and the leftover Greek roast potatoes from a resto order. I nuked an Indian ready meal of butter chickpeas, and put the rest of the dolmades out of a can and some pickled beets on the table too.

Can't remember last time I went out but on the way home from watching grandkids at "Kids Strong" we stopped at a little family diner. I had the Friday night special of Fish and Chips.
I nearly fell off my seat - it was a HUGE serving of 2 pieces of Cod (I think) and chips. It was delicious! They were whole fillets with a great batter, deep fried but not greasy. I could only eat one - it was that big. My granddaughter looked at it so I gave half of the other piece and said try it - if you don't like it give it back! She ate the whole thing and was eyeballing the other half, which I promptly removed from her reach. LOL She had already finished her own plate of ... grilled cheese and something (?) and was working on a huge plate of sweet potato fries that was shared by all.
I'll have the other left-over half for lunch (or maybe breakfast).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom