COVID19 Vaccinations-How's It Going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
covid

There is no need to get jabbed. Covid is essentially a super-flu. Just eat healthy, and drink plenty of water. If you are relatively healthy with a good immune system, you most likely won't die from it, and that is assuming you catch it.

I for one am not going to allow foreign substances to get injected into my body. Who knows what's in the vaccines?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to get jabbed. Covid is essentially a super-flu. Just eat healthy, and drink plenty of water. If you are relatively healthy with a good immune system, you most likely won't die from it, and that is assuming you catch it.

I for one am not going to allow foreign substances to get injected into my body. Who knows what's in the vaccines?
This is all untrue and I suspect you know it. There are plenty of ways to find out what's in the vaccines and it's certainly not a "super flu," whatever that means. Millions of people around the world have died from it and millions more have been left with long-term serious health problems that will plague them for decades.

Yeah, tell that to the people of India right now. I should tell my best friend that it's ok, his mom died of a "super flu", no big deal. Sheesh!

This is all untrue and I suspect you know it. There are plenty of ways to find out what's in the vaccines and it's certainly not a "super flu," whatever that means. Millions of people around the world have died from it and millions more have been left with long-term serious health problems that will plague them for decades.

thumbs-up_1f44d.png

Yeah, tell that to the people of India right now. I should tell my best friend that it's ok, his mom died of a "super flu", no big deal. Sheesh!

thumbs-up_1f44d.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the temp morgues at my wife's hospital they were stacking them 9 high on racks built for three.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your location BBY wouldn't happen to be Bahazhen Bay Yangtze, West of of Wuhan would it?

I'm sure that there were those that had that opinion of the polio vaccine, back in the day. And look what happened to some...

It's just over a week after my second shot, and no side effects, KOW. Two of those days right after I actually felt less fatigued than normally, probably because I was not out in the garden, due to weather conditions! :LOL:

Last edited:
Here in BC, Canada, we are having 800 - 1200 new infections a day. That might not sound like much but when we started it was up in the 100 - 200 range. We had a 2-year-old die of COVID this week. So sad.

Looks like the BC numbers have flattened somewhat - 799 new infections and zero deaths today, thankfully.
I had my Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago. My arm was sore that night but nothing more.

More and more young people are booking their vaccinations, and that will help. The new travel restrictions will also help.

I got the Moderna last Friday. I also fell that same day so I didn't associate my sore arm to the shot until TB figured it out. The area where I was vaccinated was untouchable for almost 3 days. Other than that I had no noticeable side effects.

I have to be careful for another week (2 total) and then I can venture out more than just Miley's afternoon walks. I am looking forward to sitting in the park and reading or writing for a while. I REALLY miss the outdoors. After a year on my little balcony, it is time to get back into the world!

Here in BC, Canada, we are having 800 - 1200 new infections a day. That might not sound like much but when we started it was up in the 100 - 200 range. We had a 2-year-old die of COVID this week. So sad.

My arm was sore for days after the second (Pfizer) shot. As of yesterday, our household is fully vaccinated. I cannot begin to express how happy to write that. I hear people taught the shot and caution about the shot but, for me, I feel like it is something to try. While I will continue to wear masks around others, etc., I feel that I am doing what I can to support the health of my family and others.

In my office, there are multiple people who are anti-vaxxers. While I respect their right to be so, I also expect them to understand when others are not comfortable with their decision.

Want to start an argument? Wear this for an hour. It attracts opinions like fly paper and their are more flat earthers out there than you may think:

71bJTiUT-PL._AC_UL160_.jpg

You wear it and you’ll very surprised discovering people you know that believe we faked the moon landing and wrestling’s real.
Well, the Bushwackers were real BTW.

They finally started sending people out to vaccinate home bound folks.
My 93 year old mother got her Pfizer shot last Friday.
After the shot the 2 nurses had to stick around for 20 minutes...
Now they have to come back again in a month.... J&J would have been the practical choice here...

Last edited:

Too bad your parents didn't have your attitude when the Salk polio vaccine was first released. You would either be dead or in an iron lung, but either way would not be annoying us with your bovine feces.

With the Feds' approving the Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year-olds, I made an appointment for my grandson for this Saturday. I'll pick him up and take him for the shot (with a permission slip) and mom will pick him up.

With the Feds' approving the Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year-olds, I made an appointment for my grandson for this Saturday. I'll pick him up and take him for the shot (with a permission slip) and mom will pick him up.
[emoji813] I know how happy you will be to be able to spend time with your grandson, Andy.

I was finally able to get my 90 year old mother fully vaccinated. The state of Illinois was very hard to deal with, but at the end of the day, mom and my whole family is now vaccinated and I can breath somewhat easier.

A friend passed away last week from Covid.
Click on the link, scroll down and read his friends account of his hospital stay and events leading to his passing:

https://www.facebook.com/Arizona4x4OffRoadRecovery/?ti=as

Joe Osuch was a terrific person.
Not only did he help stranded people on trails he was involved in wild burro and mustang rescue and adoptions with my wifes group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom