Buying a Coffee Grinder machine at Kroger Grocery Store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davulu_John

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to buy a coffee grinder and noticed that Kroger sells some kitchen appliances. Has anyone bought a coffee grinder (or anything similar) from kroger grocery store ? How is your shopping experience at kroger ? Is there any discounts or coupons on kitchen appliances?

You would probably get a better price at Walmart.

I only use Kroger as I would a 7-Eleven, and only because it is close to home. I run in to pick a few things up. It is a quick in-and-out, since the store and parking lot is usually almost empty, since H-E-B moved into my town. H-E-B is about five times farther away, but it is also five times better of a store (at the least).

I popped into Kroger on my way home from the dentist on Tuesday. I only needed a bell pepper. I could not find one single bell pepper, of any color, that wasn't soft and wrinkled. I had to go to Walmart to get my pepper.

CD

I don’t have any experience with Kroger.

The kitchen gadgets in my local Wegman’s, PriceChopper, Tops, etc… tend to be overpriced impulse items.

If transportation is an issue they might be a good option but I think that you could do better in general merchandise stores like Target or on the internet.

I need suggestions on buying a coffee machine from the Kroger store. I want a Drip coffee machine. Anyway thank you for your suggestions.

I need suggestions on buying a coffee machine from the Kroger store. I want a Drip coffee machine. Anyway thank you for your suggestions.

Why Kroger? Is it the only store within fifty miles? No Walmart or Target? And, I thought you were looking for a coffee grinder, not a drip coffee machine.

I'm confused, which is nothing new for me, but I'm even more confused than usual.

CD

Last edited:
How many choices does this Kroger have?
Why don't you give us a hint? Then we could say what we think about the brand.
I don't think the brand has anything to do with the store that carries it.
for ex. if both Walmart and Kroger (or similar other store) carry the same brand coffee machine - Brand A isn't going to work in any different way from Store D or Store C.
The only difference you are going to have to decide on is the price, return policy, and distance to store.

Back
Top Bottom