What are your menu choices for October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly, I was advised to pay for (and I do) a T with google cloud for my photo's - now do they have my history files... I don't know.

Even I know that 20 T is a heck of a lot - but that was your business casey - so I'm really not surprised.
One thing my bro drummed into me - every time you take photo's - GO THRU THEM IMMEDIATELY - and delete, delete, delete. I try to do it, actually getting better at it.
I don't know about his digital files but I have his physical ones in a wooden chest (think army steel chest at the end of the cot) in storage. Actually there are 3 of them but some are ancient family photo's - I'm almost 80 and need to go thru them or have a HUGE bonfire. I really don't want to burden the kids with them. sigh.....

I don't put my pro photos on any kind of cloud server, because I don't have a clear sense of who owns what on a cloud server. I have enough issues with people stealing my work. I don't need anymore. My lawyers make enough money already.

But, it is fun when the lawyers ruin somebody's day with a bill for thousands of dollars if they ignore my "requests" to stop using my work on their websites.

I don't care about my food photos, and as long as people comply with my requests to stop using my pro photos, I let them off the hook. But, about once or twice a year, I have to go medieval on someone who seems to think that I work for free.

CD

What really got my bro's goat was when he had to do weddings. Set up the picture and uncle, grandpa and cousin Sue would rush right in front of his camera and snap away. So of course a lot of pictures were never bought. Why, when they could have them for free, eh?

Back
Top Bottom