My Mom’s Hamburger Dip:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxy15

Cook
I finally found the hamburger dip recipe that my mom really liked to make! I don’t have a picture of it though. It’s really good! I’ll take a picture of it the next time I make it.

Hamburger Dip:

1-1/2-lbs. Lean Hamburger

White Onions. Diced To Taste

1/2 Cup Diced Green Pepper

1 Small Can Green Chiles

1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup

1 Can Tomato Soup

1/2-1b. Velveeta Cheese, Diced

5-oz. Longhorn Cheese, Dice

In skillet, brown hamburger until done; drain grease.

Put hamburger and the rest of the ingredients in crockpot; stir.

Cook on low all day; turn down to warm when heated through.

Serve with Doritos, Nacho Chips. Tortilla Chips.

That sounds delicious! It's great that you found your mom's hamburger dip recipe. I'm sure it brings back some wonderful memories. Don't worry about the picture—just sharing the recipe and the story behind it is already special. I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing how it turns out when you make it next time! If you need any tips on capturing the perfect photo, I’m happy to help.

That sounds delicious! It's great that you found your mom's hamburger dip recipe. I'm sure it brings back some wonderful memories. Don't worry about the picture—just sharing the recipe and the story behind it is already special. I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing how it turns out when you make it next time! If you need any tips on capturing the perfect photo, I’m happy to help.
Roxy doesn't need help with photos since she had a habit of  appropriating other people's photos and posting recipes she had never actually made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom