Monday June 17, '24 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
Hello,

Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me

Homemade (hm) veggie burger, on hm ww bread, avocado, hm dill pickle slices, hm ketchup, romaine, tomato slices. It was excellent.
We finished off the wheatberry pie earlier today and we both miss it, so I'll be making that again. I'll make it when the weather isn't almost 90 deg F during the day because the oven makes it warmer in the house. Lots of cantaloupe we've been eating lately.

1718670787387.png

Pan Rosted Chicken Thigh sitting on a Poblano with a mushroom cap, chunks of carrot and potatoes. Surprisingly delicious - one of my throw it on a pan and hope it's edible suppers.

LOL, bliss, I was trying to think of the words to that and finally gave up and just posted, only to find you beat me to the start! LOL

Last edited:
I was already putting supper together when I got a visual aura migraine. Thank goodness it was an easy supper or I would have had to abandon my efforts. It was smoked salmon on a bagel and a salad. I took @GinnyPNW's suggestion and mixed the onion and capers into the cream cheese. That way the capers don't escape. I had a salad of romaine lettuce, mustard greens, cucumber, celery, red onion, corn kernels, and some crumbled feta. I dressed it with some of my batch vinaigrette. It's almost time to make some more of that.

Deep-fried popcorn shrimp, French fries, corn nuggets, watermelon, and caramel cake for afters.
I wanna eat at your house.

I was going to have another chicken salad tonight, but I thought I'd save that for when the hot weather hits in a day or so. So tonight I'm having a ham and grilled cheese sandwish and a ready side of mashed potatoes (with bacon and cheese in them) along with some lemon sorbet I brought home from the store for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom