Kitchen "Candy" ~ Or, Look What I Just Got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Neat, never seen that before, good price too!
But I think they're not using theirs in the kitchen too often. Only 3 usable sides for you to get dirty. That is unless you want to put a dirty apron against your clean clothes with the 4th flip. LOL

Actually easy enuf to sew one up! Just note the measurements and go for it!

For me I need an apron with a bib. It's the front of my shirt that seems to always be in the splatter path. That splatter is almost always oil too, :mad:.

Wow! Neat, never seen that before, good price too!
But I think they're not using theirs in the kitchen too often. Only 3 usable sides for you to get dirty. That is unless you want to put a dirty apron against your clean clothes with the 4th flip. LOL

Actually easy enuf to sew one up! Just note the measurements and go for it!

For me I need an apron with a bib. It's the front of my shirt that seems to always be in the splatter path. That splatter is almost always oil too, :mad:.
To sew one up, I would need to get my sewing machine tuned up. And, at that price, it's not worth the effort. Would that price even cover the fabric nowadays?

Yeah, I would like a bib, but I haven't quite figured out how that would work with a four-sided apron. I do have an idea, but I need to think it through. Maybe a separate bib portion that was longer than to one's waist. You would put the bib portion on and the put the other portion on afterwards, trapping the bottom of the bib portion.

I don't actually mind putting the dirty side towards me. Of course, that depends on how dirty and dirty with what. I like that it gives me a place to wipe a hand that is wet or dirty with food, right there, on me, ready to use.

Last edited:
LOL, oh my, if that's the case - then depending on what I'm wearing, back of pants or shirt tails work just fine.
But you're right. I used to get my machine to the guy in Fairview, was a really decent price. Here... well I lost it for more than two weeks, price was double and it had issues when I got it back. Unfortunately I didn't realize until more than 2 month later.
As I don't really sew that much any more I let it go. The other day I went to use it and sure enough - it crapped out on me. Wouldn't pick up the bobbin thread. I gave it away on facebook and bought a new one for less than half the price of a repair. (Edit - thru amazon, next day delivery)
Happy camper. I butchered up an old pair of jeans and made a couple of 'coats' for 2 of my bro's chickens who'll suffer this winter due to lack of feathers. I'm good to go again, :mrgreen:.

Back
Top Bottom