ISO Gluten free, Yeast free recipes (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dalia

Assistant Cook
I am a 42 year old woman from Spain who cannot eat anything containing wheat, yeast or eggs. I have been surfing the net to find some breadrecipes as I miss my bread and came across this forum. Hope to find some help here.

Dalia

Please, some bread without yeast, wheat or eggs!

Who can give me a nice recipe without wheat, yeast or eggs. I am allergic to all three of them. I have bought Quinoa flour, rice flour, tapioca, corn flour, but I don`t really know how to make them into some kind of bread. It doesn't have to be fluffy, even a flat, dryer bread would be fine. Just to have the idea to eat something a bit more substantial.

Many thanksl

Dalia

A "quick bread" would be the type of recipe you can adapt. Meanwhile here is a site that is for a book but has a couple of recipes with it.
Google can indeed be your friend in searching for things like this.

http://www.ochef.com/147.htm

Dalia, you now have two threads going that are basically asking the same question. By people answering both of them you may miss some good ideas. I posted some ideas in your other thread.

Happy Wednesday

Dalia I am sure throughout the day someone will come up with some receipes that you can make for your ISO Gluten free, Yeast free receipes.

Welcome to DC.

Jill and Jolie

I have a simple hint. Check it with your doctor before doing it, though. But instant mashed potato flakes make a good breading substitute for bread crumbs (they're especially good as a sub for panko), and also thicken soups and gravies well.

this isn`t exactly a bread, but you could use the corn flour to make tortila wraps, and the rice and tapioca to make things like Prawn crackers, kasava four is great too for such things.
you May want to buy some Xanthan gum too, it`s a gluten replacement, that will also open plenty more doors for different recipes :)

Back
Top Bottom