Introductions are in order, I guess...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ps8

Senior Cook
All right, deep breath. Posting like this is very much like walking into a room full of strangers and introducing myself. Silly, I know, but my palms are almost sweating! So, here it goes...

Hi, everyone! I'm ps8 - stands for Psalms 8, one of my favorites. I've already asked one question about a month ago and recived excellent advice. I've been reading a lot of the posts since then. Found a LOT of recipes that sound like they're worth trying. I'm not a great cook, but I like cooking anyway. I love loking at recipes, so I know I'm going to love this place.

Whoever came up with this idea for a website was a genius! Thanks!

Welcome ps8. Don't feel scared or nervous. We are a very friendly and accepting group :) . We are so happy you found us and have been enjoying the site. We have been saving a fork and knife for you so dig right in!

Hey ps8 - glad to know ya!
WELCOME <quick hug> you are a member of our family now - no more worries!

What types of cooking do you enjoy most?
I like the ps8 - I'm be a Rom8 kinda gal myself ;)

ps8 said:
All right, deep breath. Posting like this is very much like walking into a room full of strangers and introducing myself. Silly, I know, but my palms are almost sweating! So, here it goes...

Hi, everyone! I'm ps8 - stands for Psalms 8, one of my favorites. I've already asked one question about a month ago and recived excellent advice. I've been reading a lot of the posts since then. Found a LOT of recipes that sound like they're worth trying. I'm not a great cook, but I like cooking anyway. I love loking at recipes, so I know I'm going to love this place.

Whoever came up with this idea for a website was a genius! Thanks!

You can't be as afraid of posting as I was.......and I am still here!:rolleyes:

Take your shoes off and get comfy.

Welcome PS8, glad to meet you...I'm kadesma:) and love being here. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

kadesma:LOL:

Quick question: is it better to do the "Post Reply" or the "Quick Reply"?

My favorite kind of cooking would be baking desserts, especially chocolate cakes & brownies. But I also enjoy doing main dishes. I don't like cooking vegetables, because I don't like them - I guess I never grew up in that area.

I had to go grab my Book and read up on Rom. 3. It's also a good one!

Thank you for the wonderfully kind welcomes!

ps8 said:
Quick question: is it better to do the "Post Reply" or the "Quick Reply"?
Quick reply is used if you are just replying without any smilies or text formatting. If you want to use smilies or text bolding or different colors or other formatting then the Post Reply option would be the way to go.

Welcome ps8 - glad you came back and jump on in.
2.gif
Kick back and stay awhile - we've all had our shots so if we do bite it won't be too bad. :rolleyes: There's some excellent bakers here and you will love having conversations with them - I can't bake - well, I CAN but nothing ever turns out :blush:

oops! there's something wrong with our computer screen - everything's really blurry and the 8 looked like a 3! Ran and read up on Rom 8. Oh my! It's awesome! Thanks for clarifying.

Just iced my chocolate sheet cake. Boy does it smell good!! I can't wait to eat it!!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome.

It's great to have you here ps8!! I promise we don't bite unless you're holding food & we've all had our shots!!:LOL: So, pull up a chair & relax with us awhile!!:)

thank you middie and polished topaz! i most definitely feel welcome!

Welcome ps8!! The people here are very friendly. I have registered with other forums ( home improvement, ponds, etc...) and this is the only one that I still come to day after day. There is something new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom