Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone seen or heard anything about @Cooking Goddess ??
I sent a PM through DC as well a personal email - no response - getting concerned ...
Here I Am! I am never never never moving again in my entire life.

Which, with the way things are going, I might not be unpacked before I die. :LOL: My lord did we get rid of stuff before we moved. How have we ended up with so much stuff on this end?

I'll be more regular around here in a month or so. And when I come back, I'm bringing photos of the new place!

Here I Am! I am never never never moving again in my entire life.

Which, with the way things are going, I might not be unpacked before I die. :LOL: My lord did we get rid of stuff before we moved. How have we ended up with so much stuff on this end?

I'll be more regular around here in a month or so. And when I come back, I'm bringing photos of the new place!
Take your time, get unpacked but be ready before football season starts.

We all do, MsMofet. I miss multiple people actually.

Yeah, I'm glad that CG is posting again. Football season is coming and she's a Cleveland fan and I'm a Steelers fan, so it's time for us to get into some smack talk. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

I'd also like to hear more from K-Girl. I know she's dealing with an elderly mom, as I am. But, she is closer in proximity to her mom, so has a lot more work she has to do. I just manage finances and pay bills from 200 miles away.

People come and go. I disappeared for a few years, but came back. It happens.

CD

Back
Top Bottom