Dinner - Tuesday, January 17, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kathleen

Cupcake
Liver and Onions with mashed potatoes. Also applesauce and peas (not pictured.)

Attachments

• liver onions.jpg
    liver onions.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 4
We haad P.F. Chang bowls since they were on BOGO last week at the grocery and i wanted a meal I didn't have to cook. I had Chicken Pad Thai but could only eat about half because it was too spicy for me and Craig ate the rest. He had Dan Dan noodles, which he said were spicy but nothing on the Pad Thai.

It was produce box delivery day, so I figured out something easy. They give me updates in real time on when the delivery will arrive. Since the baskets would arrive in time for supper, I decided to use some of the stuff arriving in my baskets. I heated the Algerian, potato brik, I used some of the frozen broccoli in a veggie dish (various frozen veggies fried up with some sliced onion and some green curry paste, with yogourt added at the end). There were also some pork and coriander dumplings in the freezer. I served the dumplings with a sauce I wanted to try, that I got with my produce box, a spicy garlic oil: https://montreal.lufa.com/en/marketplace/product/spicy-garlic-oil-10651 We were favourably impressed with that stuff. It worked perfectly on those dumplings.
That was an enjoyable meal. In spite of the odd combo, it worked well.

Stirfry (steamed) mushrooms, onions, red and green diced peppers, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, then add carrot/cabbage and broccoli stems and trees. Served over brown basmati veggie rice.

Back
Top Bottom