Braunschweiger - Your favorite way to use it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, Linda I lived in Germany many, many moons ago but don't recall any thing called Braunschweiger. Now a sort of educated guess would be it is sausage but still looked it up.
Here you go 5 ways to use braunschweiger
Didn't find them too different but maybe it's enough to satisfy your cravings. :LOL:
One thing I learned from hosting three German exchange students is that the different areas of Germany have different types of food. None of the three were familiar with what we know as German potato salad, but none of them is from Bavaria. A lot of German immigrants to the United States came from Bavaria and other parts of southern Germany and brought their food traditions with them.

pepper, just reread that Thread. Have copied your recipe. Have no idea if I'll ever make it but maybe (bucket list).
I'm one of those people NOT a liver fan but do like, as I said earlier, pate on a limited basis.

A gal pal used to make a wonderful chicken pate but I don't think it was anything the same as yours. I'll have to check it out again.

BTW, in that Thread, 4Food mentioned rabbit livers. We raise rabbits and it's true they are very large. Has anyone done them as a pate? or otherwise?

I tried Kewpie mayonnaise for the first time recently. My first thought was "Tastes like Miracle Whip!". I tried it in a couple of different ways and ended up tossing the bottle.
I've always wanted to try that, but someone I know said "Don't bother."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom