What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up & had to be to work by 6am this morning. It was 0F, brrrr cold. My doors were frozen shut on my car. After some pulling & tugging I finally was able to get it open to warm up the car, after 15 minutes it was bearable. The sun came out today & it got up to 15F it was nice to see some sunshine in SE S.D. We were fortunate to only get a couple of inches of snow. All my family that are either 2 hours NW or 4 hours E ended up with over a foot of snow.

Woke up & had to be to work by 6am this morning. It was 0F, brrrr cold. My doors were frozen shut on my car. After some pulling & tugging I finally was able to get it open to warm up the car, after 15 minutes it was bearable. The sun came out today & it got up to 15F it was nice to see some sunshine in SE S.D. We were fortunate to only get a couple of inches of snow. All my family that are either 2 hours NW or 4 hours E ended up with over a foot of snow.

SB, I remember one day, my girlfirend and I were headed to work. the temp had gone up to 11ºF. Double digits! A perfect excuse to skip work and take the day off. :angel:

SB, I remember one day, my girlfirend and I were headed to work. the temp had gone up to 11ºF. Double digits! A perfect excuse to skip work and take the day off. :angel:
I sure wish that I had that option, it would have been a perfect day to skip, but we had a big appetizer party that had to be made today, for tonight.:angel:

30c already, going to be 37c here today...so yes..in a word...hot!

Have the air con on already, lovely and cool in here :)

Another cold day in the single didgets. it's supposed to warm up to 34F, in SE S.D. ,tomorrow.

We had a damp cold today here along the river. Currently it's 31F. We did have a lovely sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom