Thursday dinner, September 19, 2024?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, should have been more specific. By mild or strong I guess meant the coriander flavour as it sometimes can be overpowering.
Not strong at all. I think it would be hard to figure out what that flavour was, but it does make a subtle and pleasant addition to the flavour. BTW, I hate the taste of raw coriander greens.

You know, I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like meatloaf with sauce on it. Sometimes after it's baked, I'll add a little ketchup and that's it.

I can relate to Mr. Jade. I'm a meat and potatoes person and if foreign food isn't Americanized, I don't like that either. Good thing I don't like to travel. I'd starve to death.
I prefer meatloaf that doesn't need gravy. So, I don't usually want gravy with meatloaf, but if it is dry, then gravy helps. I really don't want ketchup on my meatloaf, but I seldom eat ketchup. I find it too sweet for most things. I will take a small blob of ketchup to go with fries, once in a while when there isn't any malt vinegar. I just dip my fries in the ketchup. I never want the ketchup on top of my fries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom