Pineapple chunks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot to answer the question about eating pineapple on ham at Easter. Yes, I have. I do not like it. I have disliked ham with sweet since I was a little kid. We went to Easter supper at the home of some Swedish friends of my parents. There was a beautiful looking ham, not with pineapple, but with a diamond pattern scored onto the surface with cloves (I believe it was cloves) stuck in the corners of the diamonds and it was shiny and I was dying to taste this beautiful ham. Then I tasted it and nearly gagged. I was polite enough to finish it, but refused seconds. It really didn't help that they also served sweet potatoes with marshmallow sauce. I had never had sweet potato before and I really didn't want to taste that again. I think I was about seven years old at the time. I would refuse to eat sweet potatoes with marshamallow sauce to this day and I'm not so pleased to eat them at all, even without a sweet sauce.

If someone doesn't like olives on their pizza, it is easy to pull them off and put them aside. Sam with mushrooms. The thing with pineapple, and I know this from experience, is that you can pull the chunks of pineapple off, and the pineapple juice is still there.

CD
I have a friend who really dislikes green bell peppers. But, when she orders pizza, she never tells them not to include them on her all dressed pizza. She admits that they add a little something good to the flavour. She figures that by the time the pizza arrives in front of her, the bell pepper has done all the good it's going to do and she picks off the green bell pepper pieces, so she won't have to have chunks of it in her mouth. I also am not found of green bell pepper, but do sometime use it in cooking and even in a salad. I julienne it. I don't want big chunks of it in my mouth either. Next time I order a pizza that comes with green bell pepper, I'm going to do the same thing, rather than tell them not to put it.

I have a friend who really dislikes green bell peppers. But, when she orders pizza, she never tells them not to include them on her all dressed pizza. She admits that they add a little something good to the flavour. She figures that by the time the pizza arrives in front of her, the bell pepper has done all the good it's going to do and she picks off the green bell pepper pieces, so she won't have to have chunks of it in her mouth. I also am not found of green bell pepper, but do sometime use it in cooking and even in a salad. I julienne it. I don't want big chunks of it in my mouth either. Next time I order a pizza that comes with green bell pepper, I'm going to do the same thing, rather than tell them not to put it.

This is as fancy as pizza gets when I make it at home. Crust, homemade sauce, low-moisture mozzarella, pepperoni, and fresh basil.

1728534939425.jpeg

CD

Back
Top Bottom