My Label Looks Like Grandma's Basement Craft Project (But My Wine is Delicious!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GaryHyslop

Assistant Cook
I'm a small time vintner with a big problem, my wine is fantastic (at least I and my friends think so!) but my labels look like something I threw together on a whim. The shelves at the local store are overflowing with fancy bottles and mine just gets lost in the crowd.

I know good wine speaks for itself eventually but let's be honest, first impressions matter. Anyone have tips for designing a wine label that grabs attention without breaking the bank?

Just call it what it is.
or go to a Wine establishment that sells kits. You can choose your labels from a multitude of designs, colours. Costs about maybe $4.00 for 30 labels.

I'm a small time vintner with a big problem, my wine is fantastic (at least I and my friends think so!) but my labels look like something I threw together on a whim. The shelves at the local store are overflowing with fancy bottles and mine just gets lost in the crowd.

I know good wine speaks for itself eventually but let's be honest, first impressions matter. Anyone have tips for designing a wine label that grabs attention without breaking the bank?

Do you have an art school or college with a design program nearby. Students who are ambitious (do those exist in GenZ?) are always looking to do a project that will be seen, and they can add to their portfolios. Cook a student a good home-cooked meal and discuss the project while eating.

When I was first starting, I did some design work for free/cheap just to get exposure. It's worth a try.

CD

Back
Top Bottom