Monday Oct 14, '24 Did you enjoy dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good to know. Like you I use CMT multiple times during the day - the full version is certainly not expensive - was just wondering if the extras were being used.
I don't actually remember what is extra, other than the recipe scaling. I paid for the premium version on 2022-12-14. Yes, I had to look that up. I think maybe the side by side two columns, one for ingredients and one for instructions is for the paid version. I really like that, especially when I'm using my tablet, which I use in landscape mode. I almost always use the tablet when I am actually using a recipe.

Here's the list of stuff you get with the premium version.

I use some of those options enough that I completely forgot that they were only in the premium version. Ask me about any of them and if I use them, what I think of them, etc.

I write my grocery list on paper... then forget to bring it when I go to the store. :rolleyes:

CD
That's one of the reasons that Our Groceries is so useful. Most of us bring our phones with us when we go shopping. It's maybe even a little more useful with other people in the household. You can add stuff to the list while your partner is shopping. You can watch the items get crossed off in the app as the other person adds stuff to the shopping cart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom