Laundry Deoderizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True story: Let's start with it was college days and everyone was drunk. At some point, people started sharing sad stories that had personally impacted them. My friend said, "When I was in junior high, I had to get towels out of the dryer and found my cat. He was dead and I thought I had murdered him because I tossed towels in the dryer. I was devastated and could not even go to school. We took his body to our vet to have him cremated, and the vet said, 'Look. The cat was already dead otherwise he would have made noise or jumped out.' If it had not been for that vet...I don't know. I just don't know." Silence at the table and then someone says, "Oh for cripe's sake. You were a child. He just said that to make you feel better. The cat likely jumped 2 miles of hurdles while dodging towels before he got knocked out and died." Silence at the table for like two breaths and then full on ugly crying by friend one. The second person, "Um...er....actually vets know better than.....yeah, he was probably already dead."

It put a huge damper on the Kamikaze shots.

Back
Top Bottom