Emojis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda0818

Head Chef
Before the forum makeover (which is fantastic, by the way) we had a ton more smileys/emojis to use than we have now. Lots more expressions, more to choose from, etc.

I know this is a silly request, but would you consider adding more? I sometimes go to look for emojis I used to use in this forum, and they no longer exist. Like a "shrug" emoji and a "hug" emoji and... just lots more! :ROFLMAO:

The more the better! ;)

Thank you, kind folks.

Before the forum makeover (which is fantastic, by the way) we had a ton more smileys/emojis to use than we have now. Lots more expressions, more to choose from, etc.

I know this is a silly request, but would you consider adding more? I sometimes go to look for emojis I used to use in this forum, and they no longer exist. Like a "shrug" emoji and a "hug" emoji and... just lots more! :ROFLMAO:

The more the better! ;)

Thank you, kind folks.

Yeah, there are a lot of emojis that I'd like to see. I can't think of them right now, but I have noticed in the past that I couldn't find ones that I see on many forums.

CD

Yeah, there are a lot of emojis that I'd like to see. I can't think of them right now, but I have noticed in the past that I couldn't find ones that I see on many forums.

CD
I can't think of them all either. I'll probably remember them once I go to try and find one that fits the situation.

Not everyone uses a phone, though. I don't do online stuff from my phone, I use my computer.
Yes, but we just recently learned, in some discussion here, some shortcuts to make emojis show up on desk top and laptop computers. For windog, one way is Windows symbol and period at the same time. The semicolon works too. There is something similar on Macs.

Thanks for the tips. However, I'd still rather just have a nice selection of them here on the forum.

Call me lazy (or just a dingbat) but it's easier for me that way.

:giggle:

Thanks for the tips. However, I'd still rather just have a nice selection of them here on the forum.

Call me lazy (or just a dingbat) but it's easier for me that way.

:giggle:
I hear ya. There were some really cute and expressive emoticons in the old systen. I think they brought most of them over here, but I'm pretty sure there a some missing.

Or are you two calling yourselves lazy because you don't want to scroll to the bottom of the emoticon list? A couple of screenshots:

1729987792581.png

1729987897801.png

I'm not THAT lazy. I have scrolled down, and I've used the emoji search function.

One that we definitely need is a "facepalm" emoji. There have been many times I've wanted to post that one. :ROFLMAO:

CD

fac
I'm not THAT lazy. I have scrolled down, and I've used the emoji search function.

One that we definitely need is a "facepalm" emoji. There have been many times I've wanted to post that one. :ROFLMAO:

CD
That's when it's time to search the 'net and find one you like and save it to use as appropriate.

Then, if you really like it, download it. I used to have a little dude wearing a sombrero and dancing and shaking maracas. I used it whenever we had had a good taco meal or nachos. I never bothered to download it and I can't find it anymore.

I hear ya. There were some really cute and expressive emoticons in the old systen. I think they brought most of them over here, but I'm pretty sure there a some missing.

Or are you two calling yourselves lazy because you don't want to scroll to the bottom of the emoticon list? A couple of screenshots:

View attachment 71198

View attachment 71199
LOL, no, I mean "lazy" as in I want a big selection of emojis right here on DC, as opposed to uploading them from my computer, etc.

fac

That's when it's time to search the 'net and find one you like and save it to use as appropriate.

Then, if you really like it, download it. I used to have a little dude wearing a sombrero and dancing and shaking maracas. I used it whenever we had had a good taco meal or nachos. I never bothered to download it and I can't find it anymore.

So, you are suggesting that I put some effort into finding emojis? No, no, no... I want this all done for me. o_O

CD

Back
Top Bottom