Dinner 5/16/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
Light dinner today.
Going to make Salmon cakes with a salad on the side.

What's everyone else having?

I made a batch of meatballs and sauce last week for SO because she wanted meatball subs. I also made some ciabatta-type sub rolls. That'll be dinner.

We plan on having hamburgers. If it doesn't rain, they will be cooked on the grill. It it rains, they will be cooked in the kitchen.

The Chinese Take-Out on the corner is open... think I'll lend some support, and alvail myself of their menu ........

DH is really enjoying grilling (and eating! [emoji16]) the corn on the cob we've been getting, and he finally found some country-style pork ribs, so we're grilling those tonight. I'll also make some baked beans to go with them and serve it all with homemade refrigerator pickles.

Grab 'n Go !
Scallops in Garlic Sauce, Sticky rice......SoS...

King China Scallops in Garlic Sauce.jpg

We had steak sandwiches (from last nights Porterhouse) on garlic toasted ciabatta rolls, potato chips and mac salad..

Bread pudding for dessert and Netflix later..

Ross

We plan on having hamburgers. If it doesn't rain, they will be cooked on the grill. It it rains, they will be cooked in the kitchen.

No rain, yet, so DH grilled the burgers outdoors and toasted the buns on the upper part of the grill. That really hit the spot. That Angus ground beef is really tasty.

Lunch was a Jersey Mike's Giant #56 Big Kahuna Cheese Steak - Grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños (pickled) & extra white American cheese. Split 3 ways.

Dinner was Stove top grilled boneless chuck steak and scrambled eggs. Dessert was a Haagen-Dazs Coffee "Dixie" cup.

Spent the afternoon working in the garden and yard so dinner was a game of "What's in the freezer?!?!"

Beef sausage, vegetable medley, and the last of the mixed greens for a salad.

Last of the vanilla icecream for dessert. Maybe with a Mai Tai..[emoji848]

Forgot the picture...
Spent the afternoon working in the garden and yard so dinner was a game of "What's in the freezer?!?!"

Beef sausage, vegetable medley, and the last of the mixed greens for a salad.

Last of the vanilla icecream for dessert. Maybe with a Mai Tai..[emoji848]
20200516_190129.jpg

It's starting to get warm here, in the middle of the desert
So it was entrée Salads and some TJ's Ciabatta Bread

IMG_5852.jpg

DH's version of Chef Salad

IMG_5853.jpg

and I found some already cooked Shrimp in the freezer drawer

:yum:

Iced Tea for DH and White Wine for Moi

I'm thinkin' Hot Fudge Sundaes later with my Homemade Sauce

Latest posts