Did anyone else's Netflix payment decrease?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda0818

Head Chef
I was expecting an increase this month, since Netflix announced recently that their monthly subscription prices were going up again. I said that's it, if it goes up any higher than what it is right now, I'm getting rid of it.

But when I went to check how much they charged me for this month, it was less than what they charged me last month and all the previous months. I've been paying $13.99 a month and this month's payment amount was $9.66.

:huh:

Has anyone else noticed a lower payment, despite Netflix announcing they were going to raise monthly rates? I'm a little confused.

Haven't received my notification as yet. I pay $15.99 and expect a $2 increase.

Have recently added BritBox so, I will see how it goes.

Ross

Haven't received my notification as yet. I pay $15.99 and expect a $2 increase.

Have recently added BritBox so, I will see how it goes.

Ross

Yes, I heard some people will end up paying $17.99. That's when I'd call it quits. I rarely watch Netflix anymore, as I'm mostly on Amazon, when I watch TV at all. The only reason I even keep Netflix is because my son watches it.

Actually I was planning on calling it quits if my monthly bill went up to $15.99, up $2 from what I'm currently paying. But it went down? I don't know if that's a mistake or not. We'll see what happens next month.

I think someone who has access to your account went to settings and switched your monthly plan.

OMG! Thank you so much! :LOL:

I completely forgot that *I'm* the one who did that. I switched to basic (since my son is really the only one who watches it) when I found out they were raising prices.

You nailed it. But it wasn't "someone", it was me. I simply forgot I had done that. My brain doesn't work as well as it used to. But thanks for making me remember.

Sheesh, what an idiot I am :doh:

Back
Top Bottom