Dark Mode???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda0818

Head Chef
Over in my "customize" section, I can change width and font size, etc. But when I choose to switch to Dark Mode, it doesn't work and keeps giving me the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Huh? Why not? What do I have to do in order to receive "permission" to switch to dark mode here?

Over in my "customize" section, I can change width and font size, etc. But when I choose to switch to Dark Mode, it doesn't work and keeps giving me the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Huh? Why not? What do I have to do in order to receive "permission" to switch to dark mode here?
That's what happened when I tried to set my preference to dark mode. I forgot about that. Dark mode can be much less glaring, especially when I have a migraine.

I have a 'more bright' and 'less bright' keys on my keyboard. Pretty sure most all my keyboards have had that.

I have a 'more bright' and 'less bright' keys on my keyboard. Pretty sure most all my keyboards have had that.
My keyboard doesn't have that. But I know what you're talking about, because I've had other keyboards that did have that option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom