Cold Pizza is Best!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had tortilla pizza for lunch today, na na na na na.... ;)
I enjoy making pizzas out of tortillas. I found a recipe once for a tortilla pizza that included sauce & cheese, of course. But the toppings are imitation crab, corn and pineapple. I was like okay, that's different. And I thought it sounded a little strange. But I said what the heck, and tried it anyway. Wow, was that good. I've made it a few more times since then.

I enjoy making pizzas out of tortillas. I found a recipe once for a tortilla pizza that included sauce & cheese, of course. But the toppings are imitation crab, corn and pineapple. I was like okay, that's different. And I thought it sounded a little strange. But I said what the heck, and tried it anyway. Wow, was that good. I've made it a few more times since then.
That sounds good. Corn is a little different but why not? Tortilla pizza takes so much less time for me, so I like that, and the thin crispy crust. Ours had vegan cheese, sauce, peppers, olives, mushrooms and pineapple. I know, pineapple is freaky, we like it that way.

That sounds good. Corn is a little different but why not? Tortilla pizza takes so much less time for me, so I like that, and the thin crispy crust. Ours had vegan cheese, sauce, peppers, olives, mushrooms and pineapple. I know, pineapple is freaky, we like it that way.
Not freaky to me. Sounds great!

I have leftovers from my Hawaiian pizza I made last night. I'll heat the pieces up in a pan tomorrow for lunch and have some soup with it.

What's on your pizza?

Not pineapple! :censored:

It is just sauce and mozzarella, topped with onions and a drizzle of EVOO, and then finished after baking with a lot of fresh basil from my huge basil plant, and some fresh grated ParmReg.

1726357157095.jpeg

CD

Back
Top Bottom