Can you help me to find a good wide stainless steel pot with a metal lid on amazon which is not very expensive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SEEING-TO-BELIEVE

Head Chef
should have shipping to israel..
it should be medium size and not too tall. i don't like tall pots most of the time.......

about 6 us quarts

i plan to cook in it stews most of the time.

thank you in advance once more..

Seeing, also try Temu. They are world-wide. Look for Tramontina and see if Temu or Amazon carry them. also AliExpress. I know for a fact they ship to Israel.

HeySara, I didn't know Bed Bath & Beyond were also in Israel! Learn something knew every day!

Oh, I miss understood. But although they might ship I should think the shipping cost would be prohibitive. I once asked a store to bring in something in stock from another branch and they wouldn't do it. Mind you that was a long time ago, hopefully they have changed! LOL.

i can check to see whats available in israel. from my experience there are not much good quality pots here. i saw some that were made in italy but they are very expensive.

their varaity was very limited too..

i will check some of the options that you have mentioned but i will not order from a chinese shop for some reasons. i know that currently almost all pots are made in china tho....

anyway. it is listed but you cant order it

Bed Bath and Beyond
by the way. they don't have what i want for shipment to israel..

i didn't see anything interesting on facebook too.
they look too cheap and not what i'm looking for.

thanks for the help.
seems it is not very simple to find something good on amazon for israelis..

i will try to look locally and may compromise perhaps

Back
Top Bottom