What is your favorite alcoholic beverage to relax and unwind?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Nikki. I always enjoy finding a new wine.

Here's a pic of the Woodbridge Moscato:

woodbridge_moscato_15.png

This will be the next one I try...

One of my favs is Marco Negri Moscato D'Asti. If you're not careful you'll have drank it all in one sitting, lol. I mean I'm not saying I've done that, somebody told me that they did..:angel:.

I enjoy crown royal reserved on the rocks. I am not a big drinker but it's nice to have one on a early friday evening after a long week to relax & take the edge off.

There's nothing like an ice cold beer with tomato juice or clamato on a hot summer day

Crown Royal Reserved this is my husbands drink of choice (of coase he's recently stopped drinking, so he's no more fun) but I tried a little on the rocks and this stuff knocked me on my butt...

A glass of red wine. Then again you can't beat a cold beer on a hot day

Crown Royal Reserved this is my husbands drink of choice (of coase he's recently stopped drinking, so he's no more fun) but I tried a little on the rocks and this stuff knocked me on my butt...
It's a real fine sippin' whiskey;)

Fabiabi said:
A glass of red wine. Then again you can't beat a cold beer on a hot day

That is exactly what I enjoy! Tomorrow i'm going to a coffee and wine/beer restaurant for their Oktoberfest. They are having beer and wine tastings with amazing food! Great way to spend a Saturday.

Definitely beer. Prefer a nice microbrew, IPA is my favorite, but
Coors Light or Miller Light will do too. I'm not terribly picky, LOL

I couldn't find the post where someone mentioned Citrus Vodka and Tea. I tried the Citrus Vodka last night and WOW was it good! Almost *too* much citrus! I had it in my mix of 50/50 Ocean Spray CranGrape and Ocean Spray Blueberry. It was absolutely delicious!

I couldn't find the post where someone mentioned Citrus Vodka and Tea. I tried the Citrus Vodka last night and WOW was it good! Almost *too* much citrus! I had it in my mix of 50/50 Ocean Spray CranGrape and Ocean Spray Blueberry. It was absolutely delicious!

i think that might have been me. try with the iced tea, very refreshing. i use crystal lite iced tea. no caffeine or sugar. :ermm:

Funny you mentioned it, Simon, Clamato makes a great Bloody Caesar. Better than a Bloody Mary.

I don't usually drink beer, but when we're in Mexico, nothing is finer than an icy Sol with a wedge of lime squeezed in it.

I quite enjoy a Bloody Caesar, but Clamato TM has MSG, so I don't drink it. I have found some store brand tomato/clam juices that don't have MSG, so now I can have them again.

Another really nice variation on a Bloody Mary is a Bloody Maria: just substitute tequila for the vodka. And there is also the bloody granola: substitute V8 juice for the tomato juice ;) Or even a Virgin Mary or Virgin Caesar (also known as a "bloody shame" :LOL:), if I'm driving.

That is one fine tasting drink. I keep a bottle of it in the Bar fridge all the time. I like to sip it while I read before bed. It helps me relax and sleep. Maybe it's the Alcohol/Milk Enzymes thing. A double whammy! :LOL:

I find that they keep changing the recipe and there can be more or fewer weird chemicals. I don't like it as much when it's full of weird chemicals. I swear, it doesn't taste as good.

I can only drink one of those. After one it gets too sweet and cloying.

Anyone who likes Bailey's should try Amarula.

Both of those are good in a cup of coffee.

These days, I tend towards white vermouth. I'll happily drink one glass of red or white wine before a meal, and who knows how many with the meal, but after the meal, wine starts to disagree with me. The vermouth doesn't. BTW, red wine goes well with chocolate, so I sometimes have it with dessert. :LOL:

I usually have coffee with chocolate after dinner. Red wine sounds interesting, I will try it next time for a change.

Back
Top Bottom