What are your menu choices for October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rodentraiser

Head Chef
Trying to save money, I decided to start cooking again. I'll make a list of recipes I want to try and then buy whatever ingredients I don't have. Sometimes I don't have to buy anything, sometimes I feel like I have to clean out the store. Anyway, here are a few new recipes I want to try for the rest of October.

Easy Baked Meatballs - I'm using the Swedish meatballs sauce for these
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken with Pineapple
Chantilly Potatoes with a Parmesan Crust
Sesame Shrimp
Ham Salad (basically deviled ham to put on sliders)
Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

I also have another box of Hamburger Helper and I want to make tacos at least once, along with a few other things I've made before. But the above recipes are new ones I haven't tried before and hopefully they'll be good.

What meals or new recipes are you planning for the rest of October?

I prefer to stuff chicken thighs. Bacon and cheese are good, although cream cheese might ooze out all the cream cheese. Here is a favorite of mine, chicken bombs. Thighs stuffed with jalapeños and cheese.

1729568317502.jpeg

CD

Oh, I am going to be in Houston for half of the next six weeks -- through Thanksgiving. I'll have to eat out half of that time. When I am home, I'll be cooking without any pre-made plans, trying to lose the weight I gain eating out.

CD

I have a bunch of things lined up, but I don't know how much energy I will have on any given day, until that day, so I have to be flexible. Here is one of things in that line up. I'll post one now and maybe some more later.

This is quick and delicious. I make my own bulk, Italian sausage because, it's cheaper, it's really easy, and it doesn't have weird ingredients (unless you want to add weird ingredients).

Link to the a slightly more complicated version that has recipe amounts and written instructions:
Easier homemade, bulk, Italian sausage:
More complex, homemade, Italian sausage:

Back
Top Bottom