Thursday dinner, January 25, 2024?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Finally got around to making instant mashed potato flakes gnocchi. Used a browned butter-sage sauce with Pecorino Romano.

They weren't quite as good as baked, riced potato gnocchi, but they were WAY better than those commercially made shelf stable gnocchi in the plastic bag at the grocery. Way easier to make than from scratch.

20240125_183318.jpg

I did some cooking stuff this afternoon. I pooped myself out, so we ordered pizza. I was so tired that I just told DH to get his favourite and I would have some of that. I didn't even have enough spoons to choose anything. He was delighted, since he had started craving pizza. It was quite good.

I did some cooking stuff this afternoon. I pooped myself out, so we ordered pizza. I was so tired that I just told DH to get his favourite and I would have some of that. I didn't even have enough spoons to choose anything. He was delighted, since he had started craving pizza. It was quite good.
I wish there was a "mixed emotions" button!

I'm making Tuscan Beef Tenderloin with Garlic Rosemary Potatoes from a kit. Seems pretty straight-forward. Here's a LINK TO THE RECIPE CARD. I may make some garlic bread to go with it. More later...
This turned out very good. Although, there was a ton of arugula! I might consider doing the steaks on the grill or the salamander broiler...but pan-fried was good too. Oh, and the taters were yummy! All in all, a good meal. Will make again sans the kit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom