Sunday Oct. 6, '24 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homemade mini cheese pizza with fresh basil.

The game started late tonight due to lightning. It's getting hard to watch NFL games anymore. I don't have the patience anymore to sit through two hours of commercials for one hour of football.

CD

I had honey mustard drumsticks I cooked in the crock pot and then put under the broiler to get them a little crispy. The recipe called for Dijon mustard and some whole grain mustard, but instead I ended up using some spicy brown mustard and a few tablespoons of yellow mustard. It sure smelled good cooking and it tasted good too. I think I found another recipe to keep.

This was after coming out of the oven. I have no idea why they look red, but they still tasted great and I have a couple drumsticks left over for lunch tomorrow now, too.
100_0095.JPG

Homemade mini cheese pizza with fresh basil.

The game started late tonight due to lightning. It's getting hard to watch NFL games anymore. I don't have the patience anymore to sit through two hours of commercials for one hour of football.

CD
Why aren't you recording the show? Then you could skip over the commercials?

I had the last of the broccoli and cheese soup, still delicious. Then, I had the last of the already cooked brown basmati rice fried up with some corn kernels from the freezer, some mushrooms, and sesame seeds. That was delicious too. I got some gochujang that I got with a recent grocery delivery. I'm not sure I like it. There is a bitter flavour that comes through, even though it's sweeter than I like. I didn't even notice what the heat level was. I'm glad I only tried it out on a small portion of my meal. I had chocolate ice cream for dessert.

Why aren't you recording the show? Then you could skip over the commercials?

I don't have cable or satellite, so I also don't have a DVR. I used to do that, but decided several years ago that $120 a month was a stupid price to pay for cable/satellite TV, considering how little I watch TV.

CD

Back
Top Bottom