Pumpkin Spice sightings 2024

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caseydog

Master Chef
I saw my first one today.

1725304269153.jpeg

Post up your first sighting, and any weird pumpkin spice things you encounter.

CD

You've probably never hear of Community coffee in NYC. It is a Louisiana based company. It is the brand I drink, and a lot of restaurants down here serve. I don't buy the flavored coffees, just their dark roast.

CD

I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin squares, I like carving pumpkins and I like having multiple pumpkins and spooky decorations around and about.

That's it - that's all. Leave coffee and anything and everything else out of the pumpkin patch!

You know what?... I have no problem if they want to sell Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas items any time of the year, be my guest. What I object to is the bombardment of music and store full of their own decorations "trying to put you in the mood".
I know what it's like to try to find things out of season so I understand and don't mind that. Yes, I also understand they can't have everything on the shelves all the time... But not the "shove it in my face and hope I'll buy" attitude.
I'll even accept the last week of November but certainly not now! Autumn is Sept 22nd this year. Since when did North America suddenly only have 3 sseasons?

sorry, rant over....

The Rules According to AndyM.

Halloween can start advertising on October 1st and must end on the 31st
Thanksgiving-start 11/1 end on Thanksgiving Day
Christmas-12/1 ends 12/25
Valentines Day-NO ADS
Memorial Day-5/1-5/31 (In case someone ants to sell Memorial stuff)
Back to School-8/1 thru Labor Day
All political ads can appear for 30 days prior to the election only! I live in northeast MA and we have been getting obnoxious political ads for a month and a half FOR ANOTHER STATE'S ELECTIONS!

Valentines Day-NO ADS
All political ads can appear for 30 days prior to the election only! I live in northeast MA and we have been getting obnoxious political ads for a month and a half FOR ANOTHER STATE'S ELECTIONS!

What happened to the BOGO and 2-Fer charcoal sales at Memorial Day and Labor Day.

1725409914248.jpeg

Psychopoodle was impressed with how I got 400lbs of charcoal in my MINI. :cool:

CD

You know what?... I have no problem if they want to sell Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas items any time of the year, be my guest. What I object to is the bombardment of music and store full of their own decorations "trying to put you in the mood".
I know what it's like to try to find things out of season so I understand and don't mind that. Yes, I also understand they can't have everything on the shelves all the time... But not the "shove it in my face and hope I'll buy" attitude.
I'll even accept the last week of November but certainly not now! Autumn is Sept 22nd this year. Since when did North America suddenly only have 3 sseasons?

sorry, rant over....
But it’s still summer, here! We get 3 months. They ruin it

But it’s still summer, here! We get 3 months. They ruin it

Hey, down here, I walk around the stores in flip-flops and t-shirts while Christmas music is playing, and decorations are everywhere.

CD

Valentines Day-NO ADS
I agree 100%!!

I also hate cable channels that play Christmas movies one day a week all year. AND start showing Christmas movies 24 hours a day starting like a week before Halloween!

Back
Top Bottom