Ninja

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

otuatail

Senior Cook
I have a nija air fryer and love it however, I have been cooking sausages in it which browns them all over. My question is, when I cook them, there is a lot of juice that makes the insert tray difficult to clean. Has anyone ever used the air fryer without the tray? Would the sausages glue themselves to the bottom? Thanks.

Sausages and their juicy goodness can be a pain to clean up after in your Ninja Air Fryer! Using parchment paper on the tray will catch most of the drippings. Preheating and flipping the sausages helps too. Ditching the tray altogether is a sticky situation (literally) and can be a safety hazard, so I'd stick with the tray and parchment paper for an easier clean!

You can use parchment paper for whatever your oven needs. Most pkgs say they are good for 425F but I've used them much higher. Edges brown faster then of course, but if you keep the edges trimmed nicely it's fine. At 500F you just might end up having a bit of flame but I never cook at that temperature so I don't worry about it.
Under meats or baking, all good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom