Looking for Mushroom powder without added salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. That’s what I’m going to do because coffee and spices are dry. One of those metal straw cleaning brushes will do nicely. Not sure why it needs to be dishwasher safe except for anal people.
OK, got me. What on earth is a metal straw cleaning brush?

I've used a damp cloth to rub around the bowl and tops of blades. Like casey I use a brush to get out the dust under the blades.
If you thinnk what you have ground is a bit oily and leaving either residue or smell - then give it a "rinse" by grinding some rice.
I don't use mine for coffee, only spices.
I have a different dedicated coffee grinder a friend brought me back from the Netherlands.
1725161622657.png

OK, got me. What on earth is a metal straw cleaning brush?

I've used a damp cloth to rub around the bowl and tops of blades. Like casey I use a brush to get out the dust under the blades.
If you thinnk what you have ground is a bit oily and leaving either residue or smell - then give it a "rinse" by grinding some rice.
I don't use mine for coffee, only spices.
I have a different dedicated coffee grinder a friend brought me back from the Netherlands.
View attachment 70529

I think it is a brush with metal bristles.

I use a softer brush.

CD

Set of 16 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws with Travel Case Cleaning Brush Silicone Tips Eco Friendly Extra Long Metal Straws Drinking for 20 24 30 oz Tumbler

Screenshot 2024-09-01 063043.png

Is the one we have, but there is one for $30 with only 1 bowl. This is our second 1 that we purchased several years ago after the first one gave out after many, many years. I like being able to take the bowls out and wash them clean.
That grinder looks really nice. I put it in my Amazon cart and my list. I'll try the HB grinder then decide. May have to do side by side test and send loser back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom