Let's PARTY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i remember seeing a meme on fb, not long after the pandemic started. It was something to the effect of, of all the things i learned as a kid, i wouldn't have expected cooties to be so important.

quarantine humor100.jpeg

yup!

It’s 1:00am it’s 84F outside and it’s 94F in here. Tomorrow it’s going to be 98F without the heat index. It will probably be over 100F in here. Not sure how the cats and us can deal with this.

I wish I could magically transport you here with me MsM. It was 83F today and we could hit my private beach where we're having the Covid PARTY!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200708_120341[1].jpg
    IMG_20200708_120341[1].jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 56
OK it's a deal....everyone is magically transported to my beach for the party. Grab your surfboards or boogie boards. We saw a pod of dolphins out there the other day. The water is chilly but it's 84F today...

Attachments

• 1091396283_618en.gif
    1091396283_618en.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 93
I never learned to surf. I did accidentally body surf once. My sister and I were diving through the breakers. They were 3' to 4' waves. Well, one of them carried me to shore. That was a rush. I loved it, until I stood up and my one piece bathing suit was down around my thighs, nearly down to my knees. I was about 16 y.o. at the time.

I never learned to surf. I did accidentally body surf once. My sister and I were diving through the breakers. They were 3' to 4' waves. Well, one of them carried me to shore. That was a rush. I loved it, until I stood up and my one piece bathing suit was down around my thighs, nearly down to my knees. I was about 16 y.o. at the time.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I actually loved body surfing best of all. It was a real art form to do it well, before I learned to surf. Never lost my suit in the surf, but I sure did loose the bottom of a two piece suit when I was lake water skiing. It really ticked me off that I had to let go of the tow line. :mad:

Sorry, I didn't know I needed a haircut and beard trim this much. O well, it is what it is.

Attachments

• 7.20.2020 mask.jpg
    7.20.2020 mask.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
:LOL:I'm the one on the far left..

I love this party. I'm the one in the center with the bathing dress! :LOL:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I actually loved body surfing best of all. It was a real art form to do it well, before I learned to surf. Never lost my suit in the surf, but I sure did loose the bottom of a two piece suit when I was lake water skiing. It really ticked me off that I had to let go of the tow line. :mad:

Water skiing is how I lost my lovely "Hang Ten" bikini bottoms. I never had the balance for surfing of any kind. But skiing, I could get on my feet....until I lost my suit bottoms. :ermm:

Here you go Kathleen. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy!

Ms. Mofet's 3 Cheese and Pepperoni Chips

Ms. Mofet's Macaroni Salad

Thank you! Thank you! These sound awesome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom