ISO Tapanade Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
I posted a recipe for this appetizer several weeks ago and I cannot find it or my printed copy at home....my aunt needs it and it is no where to be found. Any one print it or have an idea. I make it without using a recipe but she needs the amounts. Thanks

Last edited:
norge - what is the exact name of the recipe - that will help me find it.

And where was it posted on the old board - Appetizers?

Last edited:
mish posted that one - I'm hoping we can pinpoint which forum and which thread it was in because apparently it wasn't the first title post.

Norge - I went back 3 months and don't find a tepanade recipe that you posted - it's not the radish spread is it?

Can you answer the above questions and maybe that would help.

kitchenelf said:
norge - what is the exact name of the recipe - that will help me find it.

And where was it posted on the old board - Appetizers?

yes it would be under appetizers and I misspelled it, should be tapenade

kitchenelf said:
Norge - I went back 3 months and don't find a tepanade recipe that you posted - it's not the radish spread is it?

Can you answer the above questions and maybe that would help.

no not the radish, I thought I posted it, but maybe I just mentioned it. Using the 'search' here I found where I had mentioned it, so maybe I just did that and no recipe. Thanks anyway for trying guys.

kitchenelf said:
Do you remember the name of it?

Did you start the post or did you post to someone else's thread?

I really do not remember, but if I did post it I probably was in response to Sun Dried tomatoes. Do not spend too much time on this, I send my aunt the amounts and ingredients I use for 2 servings, she can take it from there, she is an excellent cook. Thanks for your efforts.

Recall? reading a post a while back that went something like Too Much Tapenad. Not quite sure -- hope it helps some.

When I make tapenade, it is for wimps. I just take a jar of really great olives (kalmata is the most easily available), and pit them (buy a cherry stoner, works a charm). Then I take a can of pitted California ripe olives. A couple cloves of garlic. Whir with olive oil to the consistency you like, then use anchovie paste to taste. If your eaters are better than some of mine, make it all good olives and forget the California olives. They're just there to make the flavor a little milder. I'd use 'real' anchovies, but I'd buy them to use one or two and wind up throwing the rest away. A tube of the paste has a long shelf life (in the fridge) and I can find many uses for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom