Hoisin Marinade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi for breakfast?! That's creativity in action! I've heard that too (don't eat the first snow) But i'm not sure if I'm bitin' that "myth" It's light but steady Down here in S.C. movin' northerly UP to Ya'll. Wish I could send some eggs! Fed ex?!? FAX? e-mail? :D Atomic Jed!

LOL - it's my favorite breakfast!!! And actually it goes quite nicely with coffee :roll: It will also be my lunch!! That tuna won't keep forever in the fridge so it is my duty to eat the heck out of it until it's gone! 8)

You can come to an ice cream place we have here - they carry a flavor called Snow Cream and it's quite good - a little goes a long way though - I'll have them make you a bowl of it! 8)

Thanx Kitchenelf! I reckon I'll eat a buncha bacon fer now though, let it snow! Is yer tuna steaks? newfangled bagged? er canned? Atomic Jed!

Tuna is sashimi grade (so I can eat it raw) and I just made another roll for lunch!! LOL This time I made a BIG one and used all my left-over rice. Now it's gone :-(

I just saw where another bunch of snow is headed your way - YIKES - which means we're next!!! Sure wish I would have gone to the store! LOL Oh well, I'll have my son take me if I get desperate!

I think I WILL go put some socks on - my little pigs are cold!!

Maybe you shoulda sent yer cold little piggys to market, sayin.. hehehe all the way home! LOL! I just ate some bacon, (still got all yer toes do ya?!) Ha ha! If'n you go out in this mess be careful! ('N') read the labels on the Hoisin sauce, (please) It's worryin' me somethin' fierce! :D Atomic Jed!

Gah Lee! Kitchenelf, the "weather channel" say's your area may get as much as 12 inches of snow! Forget "got milk", Got helicopter?!!!! (I hope they and I are incorrect meteoroligical prognosticaters!) Atomic Jed!

shut up ;)

And I meant that as nice as I could say it - geez - now you have me really worried - !!!!!!!!!! I don't have enough Champagne for a storm like this!!!!!!!

I'm sitting up here in MICHIGAN....laughing my *** off....
Its a beautiful evening, beautiful sunset...NO SNOW falling (for a change) ..... :LOL: hahahahahahahahahahaha :LOL: Just cant help it...
Glad someone else is getting it. Sorry Kitchenelf...couldnt resist! :twisted:

BAD, bad, bad, bad girl!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAD girl!!! ;)

It has not stopped since 9:00 this morning - I believe A.J. is going to be right - we're looking at about 12" here.

Kelf,
For someone who doesn't get to brag about his weather very often, i finally have the chance! it's been up to 55 here today...didn't even need a jacket! haven't seen snow in about 3 weeks, but it will probably be -12 tomorrow :P

YOU just jynxed yourself carnivore!!!!!!!! :P :P

Well, I think the second front that is coming into A.J.'s area might miss us - I think it's going to stay south of us (I think).

It's still snowing though - non-stop! Carnivore - since the weather is so great there :roll: bring me some eggs! pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!

All this talk of snow....you have even jinxed ME evil people :twisted: Last night on the way home from work at 11pm it snowed and snowed, very unseasonal for this time of year. Enough snow to be cold, but probably not enough to stop the bus from getting me to work in the morning :cry: It was beautiful snow too, the soft and fluffy kind, not hard and gritty like we usually get.

Kyles, snow in England! Now!?! Carnivore you Dog! LOL! Well Elf, I'm watchin' the radar, (and my front yard) We're gettin' Hammered!!! Don't drive nowere! Hope yer bus be o.k. Kyles, :D Atomic Jed!

Unfortunately, the bus was fine :( not fair, what does it take to get snowed in round here??? We were told that Ramsbottom gets snowed in for a couple of days a year every winter, but it's not happened yet. The bus still gets through. I could have done with the day off work today!!! Mad weather

Well, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday we're back up t0 60 degrees!! Today it's 44°/feels like 40°

Too bad I couldn't get a picture of the snow yesterday when everything was white and beautiful - today the roads are all clear and it's kind of ugly! :cry:

But the snow is still beautiful on the ground and it will VERY soon be gone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom