High protein vegan bolognese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VerVas

Assistant Cook
As a fitness freak who newly transitionned to the plant based meals, I'm struggling to find diverse easy, high protein and budget friendly meals! I think you guys might like to try my chickpeas vegan pasta, which is very easy to propera and will give you all the needed protein to recover your muscles after workout.:chef: I usually prepare more portions and keep in in the fridge of freezer for another time!

High protein vegan pasta recipe :

Put the chickpeas pasta to boling water and boil accordingly to the instructions on the packet. It usually takes about 7 minutes to cook al dente! Take three tomatoes, cut an X on the top and put them to the boling water, take them out after 30secods, close in a plastic bag and let them sweat.
In the meantime, let's shred your 2 onions and 6-8 carrots in very very tiny cubes. Splash little bit of olive oil on the pan, let the onions become gold and add the carrots. Let them fry for a while and add one cup of dry red lentils and little bit of the boling water. Peel the tomatoes, cut them into 4 and add them ti our bolognese. Let simmer for 10 to 15 min, the time depends on the variety of the lentils you are using. Ans salt and pepper to your taste and cover. Drain your pasta and place it in a bowl, once your bolognese is ready, top your pasta with the sauce, springle some vegan cheese or nutritional yeast and feel the power of the natural making your muscles grow!

Bon appétit and don't forget, your abs are made in the kitchen! :boxing:

P.S. Feel free to let me know how did you like it!

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20201002105207.jpg
    WeChat Image_20201002105207.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom