Hard boiled Eggs - Are they still good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
you drank one of ronjohn's sadder experiments in home-brewing.

HEY!!! :angry:

Bucky got one of my BETTER experiments! :-p

I mean, it's not like I sent him the hemlock ale or anything!

John

ok, i have to say ronjohn's cider was really very good. refreshing and light, not too acid, nice champagne type bubbles. i relished each one. now i gotta get over to the bada bing to get him a thank you gift.
umm, i should explain, a bada bing t shirt. just what were you thinking?
(i'm waiting for deadly sushi to head east for that...:cool: )

GB said:
I tried John, but my arm is not that good. I was able to make it to CT with one of them, but NJ is looking a bit out of my range :LOL:

Yeah? And who did GB hit with one of those nasty rotten eggs? ME! Here in Mystic CT. If he would have tossed it a little harder, it might have landed in the ocean & harmed no one. Harumph!!!

:LOL:
Corinne

Sorry Corinne! As soon as I released it I knew it would not make it. I was hoping and praying it would not hit you. It is sort of like when you hit that baseball and see it going right to the neibors window. Next time I will give you a warning and you can duck :LOL:

Rotten eggs in Mystic- we can't have that - throw it to me Corrine here in NY -I live right on the Jersey border-I'll get it to Mr BT!!

I'll be waiting -maybe I'll use the Lacrosse stick in the garage to catch them then just fling them over the border!!

ha!!! your plan is foiled!!!!

i was a lacrosee goalie in college, no kidding! i still have my gloves, stick and helmet.

so inbound will become outbound with one fell swoop!

poor corrinne. she keeps getting egged from all sides.

listen, you can hear them plunking into mystic harbor.

Well- If the truth be known I can't hit the side of a barn with a lacrosse stick or any toher thing for that matter -can't catch either so- I'll just collect them and have to drive them over the state line!!!! The Lacrosse stick is an antique wooden one that my husband had when he played in high school.
BTW Corinne my sister lives in Griswold -previously she lived in Voluntown where my husband and I lived for a couple of years.

How about we load them up into a spud gun and see how well Bucky does then? :w00t2:

How about it Mr. Goalie? Can you stop a barrage of 90 mph hard boiled eggs?
(Not to mention the odd potato or two that's likely to end up in there...)

John

no problem. been nailed with lacrosse balls at 100+ mph, and they're solid and dense. (no editing please!)

can you put a beer in the gun every few eggs or so?

buckytom said:
no problem. been nailed with lacrosse balls at 100+ mph, and they're solid and dense. (no editing please!)

can you put a beer in the gun every few eggs or so?

Not sure about the beer, but we can make sure every 4th or 5th egg or so ISN'T hard boiled... :angel:

John

Back
Top Bottom