Happy Birthday Souschef...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Happy Bday train...jpg

All my love, Trixi :wub::heart::wub:

Attachments

• trixi.jpg
    trixi.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 56
Happy happy birthday, Sous Chef! [emoji512] [emoji322] [emoji485] [emoji177]

And Kayelle, I'm so happy to see you posting again! I've missed you both! {{{hugs}}}

Happy happy birthday, Sous Chef! [emoji512] [emoji322] [emoji485] [emoji177]

And Kayelle, I'm so happy to see you posting again! I've missed you both! {{{hugs}}}

Yes, Happy Birthday Sous Chef.

Birthday-Celebrations-.jpg

And really pleased to see you posting again, Kayelle. I hope we see you here more now.

Thank you all so much. We went to our favorite restaurant down by the ocean and had a great dinner.
We started off with a single malt scotch for me, and a Hakuna Matata cocktail for Kayelle. It is described as Malibu Mango Rum, orange & pineapple juice, pomegranate stirrings & a float of 151. Kayelle said it was delicious.

Instead of lobster, we had a huge appetizer that had calamari, coconut shrimp, black and blue steak on crostini, and shrimp cocktail along with an ahi tuna tartare salad,which was spinach, topped with carrots, rice noodles, avocado with poke tuna and dressed with their secret house dressing.
For dessert we were given Kona pie which was macadamia nut ice cream on an Oreo cookie crust topped with bitter sweet chocolate sauce & homemade whipped cream.

Attachments

• aloha.jpg
    aloha.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 54
  • pie.jpg
    pie.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210517_184108.jpg
    IMG_20210517_184108.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 58
Thank you all so much. We went to our favorite restaurant down by the ocean and had a great dinner.
We started off with a single malt scotch for me, and a Hakuna Matata cocktail for Kayelle. It is described as Malibu Mango Rum, orange & pineapple juice, pomegranate stirrings & a float of 151. Kayelle said it was delicious.

Instead of lobster, we had a huge appetizer that had calamari, coconut shrimp, black and blue steak on crostini, and shrimp cocktail along with an ahi tuna tartare salad,which was spinach, topped with carrots, rice noodles, avocado with poke tuna and dressed with their secret house dressing.
For dessert we were given Kona pie which was macadamia nut ice cream on an Oreo cookie crust topped with bitter sweet chocolate sauce & homemade whipped cream.

That FOOD!!!
KL, had told me about this restaurant, someday DH will make it there.

A belated but no less sincere Happy Birthday to you, Sous Chef! You and Kayelle look absolutely adorable! :wub: So nice to see the two of you posting here. Please don't make this a hit-and-run day. Come back and visit us often. We miss you guys around here. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom