Emojis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have a special name -'extreme emoji's' for lazy people. They are much faster than cliking in several places to bring up a picture. Of course, they could always enhance them by enlarging and/or colouring them. By that time.... not much faster, eh?

But that one doesn't pop up when I type a colon followed by facepalm:

This is what I get:
🤦

Or these choices:

1730055990299.png

That animated face is much cuter. Is that something we used to have with the old forum software?

🐭
:holloween:
:banana:
:roflmao:
:doh:
:pullhair:
1730082651714.gif

I like emojis that move.

I used to collect emojis when you could still save stuff on Photobucket and at one point I had over 500 of them. I got most of them from a website and if I remember the name, I'll post it here. It had literally thousand of emojis in every category you can imagine.

Huh. I notice my littlest mouse on the end isn't moving anymore.

Last edited:
🐭
:holloween:
:banana:
:roflmao:
:doh:
:pullhair:
View attachment 71233

I like emojis that move.

I used to collect emojis when you could still save stuff on Photobucket and at one point I had over 500 of them. I got most of them from a website and if I remember the name, I'll post it here. It had literally thousand of emojis in every category you can imagine.

Huh. I notice my littlest mouse on the end isn't moving anymore.
I think your little mouse must have gotten tired. After a rest, he's moving again.

:blink: wish there was a way to make them slightly bigger - not too much of course, but just enough so as I don't have to squint and press my nose against the screen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom