Dinner Monday, 5-2-2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kayelle. It was a lot of work but made at least 2 more dinner meals with leftovers plus lunch for both of us today. Craig wants to make lasagne with it. I'm tempted to freeze about 1/2 cup or so of it, zap in the food processor and make ravioli with a t. sauce. It is really good and has a very, very rich deep meaty flavor, which is what adding the chicken livers apparently does, well besides all the other meats that went in.

The fresh made pasta just made it that much better. I always say this but we've got to do that more often. It's really easy and quick to make and not that much more work, and is so much better.

Could you possibly write up your recipe for it MT? It would be great to have it easily available here. I wonder which recipe category it should be listed in? Maybe under Ethnic although I would love to see Ethnic with sub categories like Mexican, Italian, Indian, Asian, etc.

Could you possibly write up your recipe for it MT? It would be great to have it easily available here. I wonder which recipe category it should be listed in? Maybe under Ethnic although I would love to see Ethnic with sub categories like Mexican, Italian, Indian, Asian, etc.

LOL, I just actually did that and was comng here to post it. It will be up in a few. Don't want to lose this one.

I treated myself to a take out order of fish and chips for yesterday's dinner. Delicious. :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom