Been a long time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone for the welcome messages! Yeah, the boys definitely don't make life too boring, but one of the best decisions I ever made was to leave the 60-70+ hour work week I was accustomed to for so many years. When the pandemic hit, it became even more clear that it was a great decision.

No dragnlaw, I don't do molecular gastronomy anymore, even at home, but I still remember most of the techniques. LMK if you have any questions and I'll try to help the best I can.

thanks for the offer IC 2.0. No, I'm not into 'molecular'. It was mentioned on another thread recently and I just sort of wondered. Finicky art when feeding kids.

I'm a slap-it-on the plate, devour, looking for 2nds type. LOL, making spaghetti strands from mango pat'e is waaay beyond my patience.

IC 2.0, you're a welcome sight! I don't pop around much anymore either. I work a different job now and am not in the kitchen as much as I used to be. Darned kids grew up too!

2 boys will keep you busy I'm sure. Love to hear what's cooking for you these days.

IC 2.0, you're a welcome sight! I don't pop around much anymore either. I work a different job now and am not in the kitchen as much as I used to be. Darned kids grew up too!

2 boys will keep you busy I'm sure. Love to hear what's cooking for you these days.

Alix! Nice to hear from you. Hope everything has been well.

Hey, Alix, good to see you. How old are your boys?

Every time I see the title of this post, Led Zeppelin's "Rock & Roll" starts running through my head.

"It's been a long time since I rock and rolled
It's been a long time since I did the stroll
Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back Let me get it back,
baby where I come from
It's been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time
Yes, it has..."

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom