What's For Dinner August 31, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
greens-&-beans here. both collard & mustard. i meant 2 cook those previously although other stuffs took precedence. they're in my crock-pot, as is a pan-seared ham hock & that.

Still not sure. I have several ideas:

1 - spinach, swiss and mushroom omelet topped with cheddar
2 - red, yellow, green & orange peppers, onions, tomato and mushroom omelet
3 - ravioli with tomato sauce
4 - fried ravioli with a cheddar/swiss sauce

I usually put it to a vote but with 4 people (well usually I don't vote because I make the suggestions and there has to be an odd number for a tie breaker. LOL) there is always someone not happy. I may just make what I want the problem is I don't know what I want!! In such cases its usually PIZZA!! LOL

I made some BLTEs with the fresh baked bread. Had some melon with them.

Is it wrong to just sit here and smile?

Shredded Swiss, Mexican blend & cheddar cheeses, mushrooms, green onion & spinach omelet, cherry tomato salad and toasted English muffin.

img_917558_0_a8674fff77ad3ed8362b3ba1fa6956ec.jpg

pea and rice salad i think. still very hungry. a bit more each day, though.
I love peas and rice. Mom used to make that often when I was a kid. Glad you are feeling better Babe.

I just finished cohoking bacon, they I'll toaset the sourdough bread, put on some cheddar ceese Fry eggs and assemble the sandwish, Then i'll fry some country style with onions and red bells some sliced tomatoes.
kades

Sole fillets. Not quite sure what I'm doing with them. Got some zucchini and peppers and peas to use up. Thats going in the frying pan...ice cream and mocha cookies for dessert. Think the salad will just be a green one.

Whoa, talk about stream of consciousness post. Sorry all...I'm VERY tired and not thinking clearly at all.

When I was a kid mom would buy Buitoni spinach pasta!! It was so gooooooooooooooood!! The factory was one town over. They closed many years ago. You could get the pasta under Contadina for awhile but that didn't last long. I miss Buitoni pasta (That new fridge case fresh stuff isn't the same as the old dry pasta)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom