What's For Dessert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL::LOL: I really wince every time I see that name "Krusteaz".

I can't help it. I immediately think of 'Krusty the Clown' from the Simpson's show. The visuals are not very appetizing!

Aside from the name, they sure look appetizing. (sorry, don't mean to spoil it for anyone... )

:wacko: :ROFLMAO:

They look very good. I can't eat the Krusteaz stuff anymore. I think I taste the aluminum in the baking powder or something? Just tastes off to me. But, I'm sure that is just me!!!

That's what it is!!!

I thought that's what I tasted too Ginny.
That's twice now I've bought this brand, the last time was their Blueberry Muffin mix
IMG_0823.jpg

Hmmm, maybe not so much anymore.
I don't normally buy mixes, but it caught my eye and I'm always looking for something different to feed my Mom.

View attachment 50229

I hosted Neighborhood Gal Pals Game Afternoon.
For our dessert course, I made No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in
individual disposable parfait cups with those adorable
little spoons from the Dollar Tree.
Big thumbs up all around the table!

Looks and sounds totally yummy, K-Girl!
smileys-thumbs-951446.gif

You know how to get my attention!! :yum:

Ross

:LOL:

That was bit of a PIA to make really.
Multiple steps that needs to be planner out.
I made stabilized whipped cream to insure no weeping on the dessert buffet while we all planned games.
And when was the last time you went looking for Famous brand Chocolate Wafers? I had to go to 3 different stores and then the price, GEEZ!

I've got 1/2 of the Pie leftover, but I'm certain that DH will make short work of that situation. :ROFLMAO:

I made stabilized whipped cream to insure no weeping on the dessert buffet while we all planned games.
And when was the last time you went looking for Famous brand Chocolate Wafers? I had to go to 3 different stores and then the price, GEEZ!

I've got 1/2 of the Pie leftover, but I'm certain that DH will make short work of that situation. :ROFLMAO:

Was that the one that I make? I don't find it a PIA. To me, it is super easy. For the Famous cookies, different stores keep them in different places. Some keep it with ice cream fixings, others in the cookie aisle. But I do prefer the Quadratini wafers.

Good job! Very pretty!

Anything PIA is not on my radar at present. :ermm::LOL:

I'll stay with my Christina Lane choc pie. ;)

Ross

Was that the one that I make? I don't find it a PIA. To me, it is super easy. For the Famous cookies, different stores keep them in different places. Some keep it with ice cream fixings, others in the cookie aisle. But I do prefer the Quadratini wafers.

Good job! Very pretty!

Ginny, I think that was the recipe that you linked
https://www.copymethat.com/r/L2IvT2aS4/no-bake-chocolate-mousse-pie/
Maybe I got too flustered, but I will try it again with the mods that I used.

Anything PIA is not on my radar at present. :ermm::LOL:

I'll stay with my Christina Lane choc pie. ;)

Ross

??? :blink: and what choco pie is that pray tell Ross?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom